Battery storage is a rapidly growing technology that is typically used alongside Solar PV. It allows surplus energy generated by solar panels to be stored for later use rather than exported to the national grid.
If you can store the electricity generated during the day, there is less need to consume electricity from the grid at night.
When your solar panels generate electricity and you don’t use it, it ends up being fed into the national grid. You may get paid for it, but not as much as you save if you use the power yourself.
Whether you’re looking for a new full installation or just looking to add a battery to an existing system on a feed in tariff we can advise.
- Reduce your reliance on the National Grid
- Protect yourself from the ever increasing cost of electricity
- Your Feed in Tariff and Export Tariff income are not affected
- Powers your property at night time
- Some batteries will allow you to power your home during a power cut
- Full wireless monitoring system in real time (app and desktop)
- Storage capacity can be expanded in the future to suit your increasing demand for energy
Got a question or need help? Simply complete the contact form or call us on 01926 257835 and we will do our very best to provide a quick answer.